A Couple of Tips From Your Local HVAC Technician
1. Do you want to improve the humidity level of your home? Instead of using a humidifier, try a simmering pot of water on the stove. For a Xmas, twist add some cinnamon sticks, orange peel, star anise, and pine needles.
2. Check your insulation. Isolation brings a lot of savings, not to mention that you will be warm and cozy during winter.
3. Keep your children safe. To prevent accidents, keep them away from the furnace.4. Take off your shoes inside. A lot of allergens and dirt can enter your home on your shoes. To keep your home clean and healthy,
keep your shoes at the door entrance.
5. Keep small home appliances away from your thermostat. A lamp, for example, can prevent you from an accurate reading of the thermostat.
6. When you are decorating for holidays, make sure to avoid blocking HVAC system vents and intakes.
7. Keep your ducts clean. Schedule your annual HVAC cleaning maintenance on time so you can enjoy holidays knowing that the air you breathe is clean.