How to Choose the Right HVAC Cleaning Technician/Company?
Cleaning the ducts is followed by a difficult decision and research on whom to engage. As with all other purchasing decisions, you will first research reviews and social media, but here are some practical guidelines.
First, check the following company tips
- Make sure your chosen company has in-house HVAC cleaning technicians, highly skilled and trained in Air Duct and Dryer Vent cleaning process.
- Does your company use an air machine with a 3-phase motor and HEPA filtration with a lifetime warranty?
- Proven performances in households, hotels, shops, and office buildings are also significant.
- Videos using a camera inserted into the ventilation system to show the process and results. In addition to video, before and after photos are also important.
- The responsible company educates customers on a process and provides all the needed information.
- The company of choice responds to the request on time.
- The dedicated and motivated technician is key to the successful vent cleaning process.
- Check the exact price of the service, and choose a company with transparent prices, without hidden fees or surprise charges. Lowe’s air ducts recommend you choose quality over quantity.
Are you getting what you paid?
BBB standards give you evidence. BBB standards ensure that company has the attributes of a better business. These standards include values: trust, honestly advertising, truth, and transparency. BBB ratings represent the BBB`s opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. Standards give you peace of mind that the services you pay for match the services performed. Of course, you will search and find air duct cleaning near you and make the final decision.
BBB has determined that Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning meets BBB accreditation standards. Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning technicians are HVAC certified professionals. Our technicians arrive in clearly marked vans wearing pressed uniforms. They maintain a great respect for customers’ homes, ensuring that absolutely no dust or debris is left behind. Please note that we do not use subcontractors. We use fair flat-rate prices for the unlimited number of vents per HVAC system.