Checking HVAC System When Moving to a New Home
New Year – a fresh start! You have decided to move and start a new life chapter in a new home. Of course, we check most of the things in the new place, but sometimes we overlook the one that is really important – the HVAC system!
Do you know how to check the condition of an HVAC system before you place the offer?
Here are some tips!
- Pay close attention to any strange sounds or noise that could indicate problems.
- Check if there are any water stains cracks, rust, dents, and other damages on the HVAC equipment itself.
- Inspect the ductwork, look for any gaps or loose connections.
- If the indoor air quality is poor, you’ll need to invest in HVAC cleaning and be sure that the space you will be living in is a healthy environment for you and your loved ones.
- An HVAC system that is more than 15 years old is ready for an upgrade. Have this in mind when you negotiate about the price, so you can invest in a new HVAC system that will cause you no trouble.
We hope we helped you! If you need any additional help with HVAC, give us a call!