Questions to Ask Before Hiring an Air Duct Cleaning Company
Your HVAC technician is here to help you. Even if you feel like you have a silly question, ask it, an experienced HVAC technician won’t mind. After all, you should feel comfortable letting an HVAC technician into your home to do the job.
What You Need to Ask Before Hiring a Duct Cleaner
- How long has your company been in business?
- How many years of experience do your technicians have?
- Do You Use subcontractors?
- What kind of equipment will be used for the air duct cleaning process?
- Do you provide a visual inspection once work is complete?
- How are your prices determined—do you charge a flat rate or per vent?
- Do you have references?
- Ask the contractor to assess and explain the service to be provided.
- Ask the contractor to specify which components will be cleaned as part of the service.
If there’s anything you want to know, don’t hesitate to ask. Great technicians are transparent and open to educating customers on a process. They will act professionally, treat your home with respect, and create a friendly environment.