10 HVAC Fun Facts
If you want to find out something new from the HVAC world, these interesting will make you amused and a bit wiser.
1. Many households that cook more frequently have worse air quality than the outdoors. That’s why more frequent HVAC maintenance is recommendable.
2. Indoor air is 5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
3. Due to indoor air pollutants, childhood asthma rates have increased by up to 160% in the past years.
4. 72 trillion allergens enter homes daily.
5. Air conditioning and heating are responsible for approximately 44% of the energy bill.
6. 40 lbs of dust are produced by average homes annually.
7. Indoor air pollution can cause some of the following health issues: dizziness, headaches, muscle pain, chest pain.
8. Temperature settings don’t impact cooling speed
9. A programmable thermostat can save you $170 per year.
10. Clean HVAC system restores capacity and lessens running time which can bring you savings on your energy bill.