When was the last time you….? HVAC Reminder
Can you remember, when was the last time you give your paid attention to your HVAC system? If you can’t remember, here is the list of questions/reminders. Try and answer them. If the answer to most of the questions is “Can’t remember,” then it is time to pick up your phone and call your local HVAC cleaning technician.1. When was the last time you had an energy audit? It can help you save on your energy bills.
2. When did you replace your HVAC filter last time?
3. How long has it been since you have your last vent cleaning?
4. When was the last time you checked leaves and branches are not clogging components of your outdoor HVAC unit?
5. Have you set the programmable thermostat to an optimal temperature? Which is 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Have you considered buying a ceiling fan and then forgetting? Summer is around the corner. A ceiling fan will help you to distribute the cool air evenly.
7. When was the last time you checked the insulation at your home? Poorly insulated windows and doors waste so much energy.
8. When was the last time you changed the thermostat batteries?
9. When was the last time you changed the humidifier filter?
10. When was the last time you inspected your HVAC unit for leakage and strange noises?