Help Your Furnace Work Better
Follow the next 5 steps in order to ensure your furnace’s best performance this winter!
1. Regularly clean filter to prevent dust and hair from clogging your furnace. It is good to check the filter once a month.
2. Make sure you have your furnace inspected and tuned up every year. This way, you will ensure it runs at peak of its efficiency.
3. Consider using a programmable thermostat. It can really reduce your bills, but also reduce wear and tear on your furnace.
4. Use a humidifier. A humidifier can help bring your humidity level up to about 40%, as well as help transfer heat better.
5. Check if there are any registers blocked. The furnace needs to be able to freely circulate air around your home for full efficiency!
Need any help with your furnace? Call the experts!