Itchy Eyes & Scratchy Throat
Spring is one of the favorite seasons of most people. Nature is waking up again, all green and blooming. The day is long, and there are more walks and enjoyment!
However, although there are many reasons for happiness, there is one hindrance to this idyll – spring allergy.
If you sneeze and cough during certain times of the year, you may have seasonal allergies. Common symptoms of spring allergies also include:
– runny nose
– itchy eyes
– scratchy throat
– hoarseness of voice
– dark circles under the eyes.
We advise you to do the following to prevent or alleviate the symptoms of seasonal allergies:
– Avoid being outside from 5 am to 10 am
– Wash your hair more frequently if you spend a lot of time outside
– Keep windows closed
– Wipe pets off with a towel before they enter the house
– Schedule HVAC cleaning
– Install a HEPA filter into your AC!