How Should Air Duct Cleaning Process Look Like?
Air ducts get dirty over time so the logical solution is to call your local air dry cleaning service. Also if you have a family member that suffers from allergies or asthma it is highly recommendable to clean your air ducts on a regular basis.
What you can do to prepare your house for the air duct cleaning company?
- Clear space around the HVAC system so it would be easier for the air duct cleaning professionals to reach them.
- Stay out of way of the technicians. It is important for your safety, by doing so, you allow a technician to complete the cleaning without distraction.
What air duct cleaning professionals should do?
- The technician has to arrive on time. Should have respect for your home. He should protect furnishings and carpeting throughout the cleaning procedure.
- Open access ports or doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected.
- Should do the before and after video inspection of air ducts to ensure the entire system is thoroughly cleaned.
- Be sure to inspect the system before cleaning to look for asbestos. Such materials should not be disturbed and should only be removed by contractors who are specially trained in asbestos removal.
- Use the full line of duct cleaning equipment to clean ducts easily and thoroughly.
- Use a three-step HEPA filtration with adjustable speed control to contain particles.
- Brush duct surfaces and vacuum cleaning to dislodge all dust and debris.
- Protect the ductwork by sealing and re-insulating access holes.
- Use soft-bristled brushes to clean fiberglass duct boards or metal ducts lined with fiberglass.
- If needed install an electrostatic air filter and odor control products.
- Return registers, grills, and ducts after cleaning.
Our mission is to provide the best possible service for our customers. If your air ducts are ready for cleaning, please look at the list of our services, choose the one that suits you the best. If you have any questions, please call us anytime.