We follow the CDC Guidelines
We can proudly say that we follow CDC guidelines to protect you and your loved ones.
Our technicians are regularly tested and fully equipped with protective gear.
– have daily body temperature checkups
– sanitize all our equipment regularly
– keep the 6 feet social distance.
– our technicians are fully equipped with protection gear
We are confident at the quality of our work
We are confident at the quality of our work, which is why we offer free video inspection of Air Ducts by utilizing a special high-tech video camera inserted into the ventilation system.
Video Camera helps us demonstrate the superiority of our services. Thanks to it, you’ll be able to see the before and after cleaning results.
If there’s anything you want to know, don’t hesitate to ask. We are transparent and open to educating customers on a process.
We care for you and your loved ones
Our health and the health of our loved ones, as well as our pets, is very important – from the food we eat to the air we breathe.
As we are now spending most of our time in our homes, the issue of hygiene is more important than ever.
Here is what to do to keep your home a safe space and avoid the risk of getting sick:
– Apply all hygiene measures: wash your hands after handling animals, their food, or supplies.
– Disinfect all surfaces that are commonly used.
– Avoid kissing, licking, snuggling, or sharing food with pets.
– If it’s possible, have another member of your household care for your pets while you are sick.
– Make sure your HVAC system is cleaned since the air circling the house should constantly be fresh. We all know that virus finds the easiest way to its other victim through the air!
Because we care, we want to provide the best possible HVAC cleaning service ever.